Friday 8 July 2016

Blogging


 I set out on this seemingly wonderful journey of "Blogging",with imaginations of penning down regularly all my experiences,establishing worthy contacts on the way,spending some interesting hours in a hobby which would keep me fruitfully occupied.Yes,all these are true indeed but why is that I don't bring myself to do this more often?

Starting from my teenage years,I have kept diaries- never recording my day to day mundane activities but more as a vent to my emotions and in the absence of a close,dear friend in whom I could pour out my innermost thoughts,my diary served this void,it became my soulmate.Pages and pages of a silly girl's silly thoughts do not deserve to be treasured even by people who dote on her and alas! some masterpieces were lost,some torn up and thrown into wastepaper bins by the author herself! Some which escaped this unholy treatment,survived years in attics,in some cartons,dusty &worn out probably because of some important landmark event,which made me hesitate a bit to shred them and found their way into some forgotten corner.But when opened years later still brought some happiness recollecting events of a bygone era.

Then came the computers,the NET & transformed our lives.Some of us did not understand the nittygritties of this electronic age.Were taught again and again by our youngsters, only to get totally muddled ,much to the consternation of the young teachers,who were aghast with such ignorance-why are people so thorough in their fractions and decimals,not able to grasp minor concepts?Yea,slowly I did learn,now atleast to blog.All the nonsense  that I feel  odd to share with someone,the things that I am not sure that anyone will be willing to listen to,I can now put down in a blog.But are they really unseen?Like my old diaries? There maybe a few who snigger at such trivia .But I don't care,I can't see them, right?! 










1 comment:

  1. Beautiful presentation of hard core facts. Lovely Lakshmi.

    ReplyDelete