Saturday 6 September 2014

My journey.


  Oh, what an incredible journey!From the early days spent with so much of abandon ,then being uprooted & transplanted in totally new surroundings,without achieving much that I had aspired for but always with an optimism that I will reach my destination without much ado.This has been a long journey where I met many significant and not so important ,faceless co passengers,many got down midway,went away to other destinations.Some are continuing with me but I know that they will not travel on the same route for long.They all must leave someday.

As I resume after these exits and entries,I know that I will reach the Terminus  someday and then I will have to get down.Who will be with me then?That maybe an absolutely alien place-it maybe a very bright,warm ,happy place.Or maybe it is a dark,gloomy place and I maybe lonely and scared.Or maybe I will meet some who got down long back and have reached there by a different road.And then we will reunite and be happy again.

No one really knows what happens at the end of our journey.But all these years have prepared me for the destination.It is an inevitable end and with no one to explain or interpret ,I fervently hope to reach my Terminus with my Guiding Force besides me and a few of my companions to give me strength.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment